Peter E. Nerber

Peter A. Nerber

Call the Animal Control Officer about problems with stray or lost domestic animals. For wild animals in distress or wild animals causing problems, contact the Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, 284 State Street, 41 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0041 (207) 287-8000. To reach a Game Warden 24 hours a day, contact State Game Wardens' 24 hour Dispatch Centers: 1-800-452-4664 (Augusta) 1-800-432-7381 (Bangor)