Freedom Town Ordinance Report
A. Town Ordinances which are attested:
1 . Subdivision Ordinance; We have an attested copy, however, its lacking state minimums, some controls are missing, should be worked on and updated by the PB
2. Shoreland Zoining; State is sending us an attested copy. Will have to be redone within two years.
3 . Boat Landing Ordinance; Voted upon at a town meeting and attested by two selectmen. Could be still attested by the town clerk.
4. Weight Limits for town roads; Attested and ok.
5. Nuisance Animal Ordinance; Attested and ok.
6. Enhanced 911 ordinance; Attested and ok.
B. Town Ordinances which are not attested or are non-existent:
1 . Building and Land use Ordinance; Changes made at 2006 town meeting are ok, but no Original attested copy exists. Should have a name change.
2. Planning Board Ordinance; No attested copy.
3 . Board of Appeals Ordinance; No attested copy, and needs a lot of work.
4. Rental Occupancy Ordinance; No attested copy, and needs to be redone.
5 . Recreation Committee Ordinance; None that can be found.
6. Budget Committee Ordinance; None that can be found.
7. Emergency Management Ordinance; Have a proposed ordinance for 2006.
8. Investment Ordinance: There has never been one proposed, but have a draft ordinance.